The CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering – Australia will take place in November 2020 with the purpose of providing corporate travel buyers with strategic and operational skills to create a traveller centric programme. Managed Travel is rapidly evolving and successful travel programmes and providers will need to adapt to change, rather than seeking to simply manage/control it, or seek to avoid it.
The conference will begin with big picture keynotes on the key influencers impacting the industry including aviation, demographics and economics. Through a combination of keynotes, rapid fire presentations, interviews, panels, debates and masterclasses corporate travel buyers will be guided to become successful leaders of their travel programme.
This is a must attend for those seeking to learn from, network and collaborate with today’s travel industry leaders! Our fantastic line up of speakers will ensure you leave each event armed with the latest knowledge, solutions and data to help you create value for your travel programmes.
For more information, go to https://syd20.corporatetravelcommunity.com/
More Like this
- Video of the week – Providing corporate travel buyers with strategic and operational skills to create a traveller centric programmeNovember 27, 2019
- CAPA Australia Pacific 2020 Aviation Summit – Virtual – 2 September, 2020April 1, 2020
- CTC Gathering – China – 16 December, 2020April 1, 2020
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- The meetings and events industry is a key aspect of business travel, but ongoing travel restrictions and second wave precautions mean it is going to be a slow take-off to recoveryJuly 22, 2020
- Sneak peek: What makes CTM Founder and MD Jamie Pherous tick? Find out in NovemberOctober 30, 2017
- New tourism information and visitor experience site opened in AucklandSeptember 1, 2017
- Video of the week – Wizz Air shows bullish intent to be one of the leaders in the recovery of international air transportMay 20, 2020
- Calling all Travel Managers – share your insights on current travel trendsJuly 7, 2020
- Airservices Australia appointment will help deliver major reformsMay 2, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aJune 5, 2020
- Beyond the bottom line with Inspire Travel Management MD Dwayne GoodDecember 20, 2018