The Blue Swan Daily brings you a round up of the latest key hotel news from across the South Pacific.
Fiji Airways adds updates to mobile travel app
Fiji Airways, via its onboard magazine, launched (30-Aug-2019) updates to the Fiji Airways mobile travel app, including:
- Ability to scan passport and autofill details on forms;
- Option to scan payment credit card and autofill details on forms;
- Third Party Ancillaries which includes car hire and hotel booking integration;
- Users can now share trip details with chosen individuals via an entry point on the ‘My Trips’ screen;
- Check in support to enable journeys which include partner airlines.
WebBeds launches exclusive Indonesian campaign to boost visitor arrivals to Macau
WebBeds announced (04-Sep-2019) it has entered an agreement with the Macao Government Tourism Office’s (MGTO) to promote Macau to the travel trade in Indonesia. Under the exclusive new partnership, WebBeds and the MGTO will embark on a nationwide promotional campaign from 01-Aug-2019 to 31-Dec-2019. WebBeds has already started hosting events for its clients in Indonesia, allowing representatives from the MGTO to meet with local travel agencies and showcase the offering Macau has for Indonesian travellers. WebBeds will also offer triple FIT Points for all bookings of Macau hotels made by its Indonesian clients during the campaign period.