Carey is one of the world’s leading provider of chauffeured services and ground transportation logistics management. With an exclusive global network spanning more than 1000 cities worldwide, Carey offers unrivalled safety, consistent service standards, and innovative travel technology for both travellers and arrangers.
Carey includes a fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, best-in-class professional chauffeurs, and a full portfolio of specialised transportation logistics management services such as Meetings and Events, Private Aviation Ground Transport, and Road Shows.
We recently caught up with Carey International sales & marketing director, APAC Chris Parker to discuss what sets them apart, safety, security and the corporate market.
More Like this
- Video insights from the inaugural CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 1October 15, 2018
- Video of the week – Low Cost Long Haul Summit: industry perspectivesNovember 13, 2019
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Disruption in distribution – We speak to the industry!October 20, 2017
- Video of the week – Drones: adapting to a world of UAVs, what’s next?September 4, 2019
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Video insights from the inaugural Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 2October 16, 2018
- CAPA Weekly industry insights: Executive Chairman Peter Harbison on Batik AirFebruary 26, 2018
- Video of the week – Warming industry discussions with CAPA’s fireside chatsSeptember 25, 2019
- Video of the week – Using technology to pre-empt safety issues, minimise on ground time and improve the passenger experienceJune 12, 2019
- Qantas sees revenue growth opportunities despite capacity slowdown – observations from CEO Alan JoyceAugust 9, 2019
- Video of the week – Understanding aviation and making money: industry perspectivesMay 22, 2019