Carey is one of the world’s leading provider of chauffeured services and ground transportation logistics management. With an exclusive global network spanning more than 1000 cities worldwide, Carey offers unrivalled safety, consistent service standards, and innovative travel technology for both travellers and arrangers.
Carey includes a fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, best-in-class professional chauffeurs, and a full portfolio of specialised transportation logistics management services such as Meetings and Events, Private Aviation Ground Transport, and Road Shows.
We recently caught up with Carey International sales & marketing director, APAC Chris Parker to discuss what sets them apart, safety, security and the corporate market.
More Like this
- Video insights from the inaugural CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 1October 15, 2018
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Disruption in distribution – We speak to the industry!October 20, 2017
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- CAPA Weekly industry insights: Executive Chairman Peter Harbison on Batik AirFebruary 26, 2018
- Video insights from the inaugural Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 2October 16, 2018
- Boom Supersonic – A vision of the future of mobilityNovember 30, 2017
- Boom Supersonic update – Ctrip to help bring the technology to ChinaApril 30, 2018
- Social Media Lab: Data is the new oil, or rather the new soil for the business ecosystemJune 21, 2018
- Blockchain: more than just a buzz wordOctober 24, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Travelport boasts the first IATA NDC Level 3 certificationDecember 20, 2017