Carey is one of the world’s leading provider of chauffeured services and ground transportation logistics management. With an exclusive global network spanning more than 1000 cities worldwide, Carey offers unrivalled safety, consistent service standards, and innovative travel technology for both travellers and arrangers.
Carey includes a fleet of late-model executive and luxury vehicles, best-in-class professional chauffeurs, and a full portfolio of specialised transportation logistics management services such as Meetings and Events, Private Aviation Ground Transport, and Road Shows.
We recently caught up with Carey International sales & marketing director, APAC Chris Parker to discuss what sets them apart, safety, security and the corporate market.
More Like this
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Disruption in distribution – We speak to the industry!October 20, 2017
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Boom Supersonic – A vision of the future of mobilityNovember 30, 2017
- Blockchain: more than just a buzz wordOctober 24, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Air Passengers seek more technology to give them more control over their travel experienceOctober 26, 2017
- Travelport boasts the first IATA NDC Level 3 certificationDecember 20, 2017
- Google remains a big threat to airlines, but AI delivers a great opportunity if airlines can utilise it correctlyOctober 24, 2017
- Designing airports for the ever-changing futureSeptember 26, 2017
- Highlight reel: CAPA Latin America Aviation Summit in CartagenaSeptember 14, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry! Volume 2December 4, 2017