The Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory Summit is a high level forum dedicated to addressing the latest development in aviation regulation, both within the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and globally.
This is an event not to be missed! We invite all aviation professionals to join CAPA in Qatar to engage in dynamic discussions and meet with senior decision makers from airlines, government and industry.
For more information, go to https://qatar20.capaevents.com/
More Like this
- Looking back… 2019 was a packed year of insights from a record CAPA event programmeDecember 13, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- CAPA confirms return of successful Qatar Aeropolitical & Regulatory Summit with launch of 2020 editionJune 4, 2019
- The future of airline alliances: shifting cooperative paradigmsDecember 21, 2018
- Aviation is ‘trapped in a web of protectionism’, is ‘not punching above its weight’ and ‘represents 35%-40% of global trade by value’ – more insights from the CAPA Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory SummitFebruary 8, 2019
- Alliances are ‘old fashioned’, sixth freedoms have become ‘taboo’ and why ‘fair competition is like beauty’ – initial insights from the CAPA Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory SummitFebruary 7, 2019
- Unlocking the value of slots at congested airports – How does the aviation industry ensure congestion doesn’t limit growth? January 18, 2019
- Winds of change: are we starting to see progress of the Single African Air Transport Market?January 25, 2019
- The ‘Doha Declaration 2020’ – CAPA and Qatar Airways urge for greater industry collaboration to deliver a sustainable future frameworkFebruary 7, 2020
- Smarter Regulation is more ‘common sense than it is rocket science’ says IATA chiefFebruary 6, 2019
- BLOG: Live from Doha – insights from the CAPA Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory SummitFebruary 6, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: regional challengesFebruary 27, 2019