The CAPA Middle East & Africa Aviation Summit, to be held on 29-30 April 2019, will examine commercial and operational issues affecting airlines and airports in Africa and the Middle East, focusing on both domestic markets and growth prospects in key international markets.
With an expected delegation of 250 senior executives from airlines, airports and industry suppliers, the summit forms part of CAPA’s existing suite of global aviation events held throughout the world, including in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australasia.
At the Summit, CAPA will challenge leaders of the Middle East and African aviation industry to reflect on what is needed to drive the industry forward, using examples of innovation in outside markets as a benchmark to follow.
To learn more and register, visit https://meaas19.capaevents.com/
More Like this
- CAPA Global LCC Summit – 25-26 FebruaryJanuary 11, 2019
- CAPA Americas Aviation Summit – 18-19 March 2019January 9, 2019
- Country Insight: #98 – AzerbaijanJanuary 15, 2019
- Catch up on CAPA’s exclusive Market Analysis piecesOctober 15, 2018
- International tourist arrivals hit seven year high in 2017, reports UNWTOJanuary 17, 2018
- CAPA calls for Aviation & Travel Innovators at upcoming 2019 CAPA SummitsDecember 18, 2018
- Cathay Pacific pax up 2% in 2018, growth led by Europe marketJanuary 16, 2019
- Aircraft fuel and oil the largest cost component for airlines, but regional variation is ‘considerable’October 24, 2018
- Global LCC capacity grows at double-digit rate this winter and takes greater share of industry supplyJanuary 29, 2018
- Cathay Pacific pax up 6% with slightly increased load factor in Aug-2018, Europe pax up 15%September 19, 2018
- Air travel hit new heights in 2018, but regional growth variation is becoming widerJanuary 10, 2019
- South Asia leads the world in H1 air capacity growth; Central and Eastern Europe and East Africa also see double-digit risesJuly 3, 2018