The essential global LCC long haul dialogue
The CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit is the only strategy event dedicated to the new frontier of low cost travel: long haul. New aircraft technologies, evolving passenger preferences and stable fuel prices are pushing LCCs (and restructuring full service airlines) to consider new growth opportunities. High fare long haul markets are ripe for disruption and airports/destinations are aggressively courting new routes. New city pairs are emerging, and secondary airports are featuring regularly in the long haul low cost networks. But it’s not just fuel efficient widebody equipment that’s changing the game – the new long haul narrowbodies are opening up vast new opportunities for airlines – and they’ll be entering the fleets of airlines around the world in large numbers in the coming years. The implications are profound, touching the entire travel value chain from airports to accommodation, ground transportation, distribution/payment and technology – and even corporate travel. Come and hear how your world will change as low cost long haul really takes off.
To introduce proceedings at the Summit, CAPA – Centre for Aviation will provide an in depth, big picture overview of low cost long haul developments globally, outlining the main proponents and describing some of the strategies that have been adopted. This will be followed by a debate featuring LCCs and industry figures analysing the industry role and future prospects of this disruptive business model.
There will also be keynote presentations from leading low cost long haul operators, and panels covering issues such as:
- The role of low cost long haul subsidiaries in full service carrier groups
- The viability of independent low cost long haul carriers vs those that belong to large LCC groupings
- The LCCs’ evolving relationships with airports
- Low cost long haul to short haul connectivity
- Virtual interlining, and the role of new-generation equipment in enabling the growth of the model – including the impact of long haul narrowbodies on traditional high fare markets
To find out more or register click here!