A Master Class in Indian Aviation
- The CAPA India Aviation Summit will be an invaluable opportunity to gain strategic and practical insights into the world’s fastest growing aviation market.
- The agenda is designed to be a Master Class in Indian aviation. CAPA Advisory & Research will deliver 20+ exclusive analysis and data presentations on critical industry issues. Delegates will develop a clear understanding of market growth, competition, policy and regulation, supply-side constraints, investment conditions, prospects for consolidation, and the nature of industry risks.
- CAPA will launch the summit by presenting our annual India outlook for FY2019/20, including traffic forecasts and analysis of capacity trends, yields, profitability, ﬂeet orders, capital raising activities and strategic plans. The outlook, which leverages our strength as the region’s leading aviation advisory and research practice, will set the scene for informed debate.
- Established since 2004, the CAPA India Aviation Summit is a must-attend event for any company with an exposure to Indian aviation.
- CAPA estimates that up to USD45 billion of investment will be required for airport expansion and construction in India by 2030, to keep pace with the projected growth in airport traffic.
- The growth of the sector will also create significant opportunities for associated activities including ground and cargo handling, duty free, retail and other non-aero activities.
- With multiple airport-related business opportunities and tenders being launched in India over the next year, this event will provide attendees with a clear picture of the outlook for the sector.
- A key feature of the agenda is the exclusive CAPA Advisory & Research presentations on topics such as:
CAPA outlook for Indian airportsCAPA project tracker for Indian airport expansion and construction
Operational and financial benchmarking of Indian airports
Outlook for the Indian ground handling sector
Opportunities to develop self-connecting traffic in India
Key trends in Indian air cargo & express
To register, visit inas19.capaevents.com