The 2018 CAPA Global LCCs Summit in Singapore is scheduled for 1-2 March at the Capella Singapore on Sentosa Island.
To find out more or register click here!
More Like this
- CAPA Queensland Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – 15 February 2018December 4, 2017
- The six big trends in aviation – a glimpse into the crystal ballNovember 14, 2017
- CAPA partners with STR to deliver the 2018 Global Aviation & Accommodation OutlookNovember 30, 2017
- Highlight reel: 2017 CAPA Asia Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in SingaporeNovember 9, 2017
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit in SingaporeNovember 8, 2017
- Catch up on CAPA’s exclusive Market Analysis pieces – Thai Lion Air, American Airlines, Primera Air, Singapore Airlines and moreOctober 16, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aNovember 24, 2017
- Aviation sector could become leading light in delivering on global sustainability agendaOctober 5, 2017
- BLOG: Live from London – insights from the CAPA agenda at the CAPA-ACTE Global SummitOctober 13, 2017
- Can airlines deliver what corporates want? CAPA-ACTE Global Summit insightsOctober 17, 2017
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 13, 2017
- Technology running amok: what impact will recent innovations have on airline retailing? CAPA-ACTE Global Summit insightsOctober 20, 2017