CAPA’s Global Airport Leaders’ Forum rolled into Dubai last week on the 16th and 17th May. Co-located with airport show 2017, the event included a variety of high profile industry leaders discussing topical issues related to aviation.
Key discussions included:
- UAE Aviation Outlook 2025
- CAPA Global Airports Outlook 2025:
- What are the big aviation trends?
- Will protectionism slow airline growth?
- Where is airport investment focused, where will airport ownership change hands, where is the fleet growth going, and where will traffic flourish? Do they correlate?
- Global aviation markets outlook – what are the implications for primary and secondary hubs
- Financing airport projects: Will they always be good investments?
- Innovation and Redefining the Airport Role: Pittsburgh International Airport
- Travel Defies Global Challenges – extreme market volatility and its effects on future travel demand
- Bespoke Capital Markets Products: Macquarie Bank
- Straight-talk: Are they listening? What airlines really want from airports
- Retail on board: When will inflight wifi threaten airport sales?
- Low cost long haul to short haul connectivity – NextGen facilitation and technology
- Unshackling the biggest challenge to growth: Airport Capacity
- What do Brexit, Trump and rising nationalism mean for aviation?
- Designing and operating an Airport City, or Aerotropolis; Case studies on developing airport activity.
To learn more about CAPA’s upcoming events, click here.