CAPA Events are hosted in key markets around the world and attract the highest calibre of thought leaders and decision makers in the aviation and travel industry. Delegates are provided with unprecedented access to the latest data, insights and trends from our global team, in addition to valuable networking opportunities with executives across all sectors of the aviation and travel industry.
Below is a snapshot of some of the key speakers added this month to already impressive line-ups:
Perth Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit on 04-Jul-2018:
- 4th Dimension Business Consulting manager accommodation sourcing team Dean Easton;
- Automotive Holdings Group procurement manager – corporate services Des Sit;
- CBH Group spend smart integration manager Ralph Goodman;
- Curtin University manager travel operations James Evers;
- Fortescue Metals Group senior category specialist Gina Gill;
- International SOS people risk Beth King;
- Karratha Airport manager Amol Virkar;
- Perth Airport CEO Kevin Brown;
- Tourism Western Australia chairman Nathan Harding; and
- University of Notre Dame Australia senior manager procurement & contract management Melinda Schoultz.
Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit in Sydney on 01/02-Aug-2018:
- Agri-nomics Australia non executive director Barry Parsons;
- Initiatives Group MD Lance Blockley;
- JETGO Australia MD airlines Paul Bredereck;
- Regional Express deputy chairman & independent director John Sharp; and
- Western Sydney Airport CEO Graham Millet.
Latin America Aviation & LCCs Summit in Cartagena on 10/11-Sep-2018:
- ALTA executive director Luis Felipe de Oliveira;
- Boeing MD marketing Latin America, Caribbean and Africa James McBride;
- Club Premier CEO Francisco Schnaas;
- Cotelco executive president Gustavo Toro;
- Flycana CEO William Shaw, Goldirector of planning Celso Ferrer;
- Gol director of planning Celso Ferrer;
- IATA regional director financial & distribution services The Americas Alicia Lines;
- Oliver Wyman partner Scot Hornick; and
- Sky Airline CEO Holger Paulmann.
Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit in Seville on 04/05-Oct-2018
- Comtrade Digital Services VP/GM mobility & travel Marko Javornik;
- DVB Banksenior VP aviation financial consultancy Albert Muntane Casanova;
- Japan Airlines VP strategy development Hiroyuki Uehara;
- London Stansted Airport commercial director Aboudy Nasser;
- Peach executive advisor Patrick Murphy; and
- Swoop president Steven Greenway.
CAPA World Aviation Outlook Summit in Berlin on 27/28-Nov-2018:
- ALPA president Tim Canoll;
- CityJet executive chairman Patrick Byrne; and
- European Union director for aviation Filip Cornelis.
To find out more, or to join us at any of our events in 2018. Register here.