CAPA – Centre for Aviation confirmed (27-Apr-2018) Amadeus senior business development manager Carl Rogers, Cebgo/Cebu Pacific president and CEO/VP-Commercial Planning Alexander Lao and Embraer Asia Pacific airline marketing manager Andy Tan as speaker additions for CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit in Seoul on 11/12-Jun-2018.
CAPA – Centre for Aviation confirmed (27-Apr-2018) the attendance of Airlink president and CEO Steven Smith, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg, Travelport global head of product and marketing air commerce Ian Heywood and Travelport senior VP and MD air commerce Derek Sharp at the CAPA Airline Leader Summit in Dublin on 17/18-May-2018.
More Like this
- AAPA: Regional airlines see economic growth spurring travel and cargo demandApril 30, 2018
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aSeptember 21, 2018
- OAG: Kuala Lumpur-Singapore the busiest intl route, top five all in Asia PacificMay 7, 2018
- Cathay Pacific to debut new Hong Kong connections to Brussels, Copenhagen and DublinSeptember 1, 2017
- Country Insight: #98 – AzerbaijanJanuary 15, 2019
- Matchmaking for further growth – what are LCCs looking for in establishing new bases?May 14, 2018
- Airport Insight: Ho Chi Minh Tan Son Nhat International AirportApril 26, 2018
- 20 Quick Fire Questions for… Steven J Smith, President & CEO, AirlinkJuly 12, 2018
- PATA: Asia Pacific attracted 35m additional foreign visitors in 2017May 11, 2018
- IATA: Asia Pacific FTK growth returns to below industry average in Feb-2018April 30, 2018
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aAugust 31, 2018
- Sydney Airport’s continued international pax growth underpins strong 1H2018 performance; route development targets AsiaAugust 28, 2018