CAPA – Centre for Aviation confirmed (27-Apr-2018) Amadeus senior business development manager Carl Rogers, Cebgo/Cebu Pacific president and CEO/VP-Commercial Planning Alexander Lao and Embraer Asia Pacific airline marketing manager Andy Tan as speaker additions for CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit in Seoul on 11/12-Jun-2018.
CAPA – Centre for Aviation confirmed (27-Apr-2018) the attendance of Airlink president and CEO Steven Smith, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg, Travelport global head of product and marketing air commerce Ian Heywood and Travelport senior VP and MD air commerce Derek Sharp at the CAPA Airline Leader Summit in Dublin on 17/18-May-2018.
More Like this
- AAPA: Regional airlines see economic growth spurring travel and cargo demandApril 30, 2018
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aSeptember 21, 2018
- OAG: Kuala Lumpur-Singapore the busiest intl route, top five all in Asia PacificMay 7, 2018
- Cathay Pacific to debut new Hong Kong connections to Brussels, Copenhagen and DublinSeptember 1, 2017
- Country Insight: #98 – AzerbaijanJanuary 15, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- Matchmaking for further growth – what are LCCs looking for in establishing new bases?May 14, 2018
- Singapore reports record arrivals from seven markets in 2018, 1%-4% growth forecast for 2019February 14, 2019
- EVA Air optimistic of 2019 performanceMarch 13, 2019
- Airport Insight: Ho Chi Minh Tan Son Nhat International AirportApril 26, 2018
- PATA: Asia Pacific attracted 35m additional foreign visitors in 2017May 11, 2018
- IATA: Asia Pacific FTK growth returns to below industry average in Feb-2018April 30, 2018