CAPA – Centre for Aviation confirmed (27-Apr-2018) Amadeus senior business development manager Carl Rogers, Cebgo/Cebu Pacific president and CEO/VP-Commercial Planning Alexander Lao and Embraer Asia Pacific airline marketing manager Andy Tan as speaker additions for CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit in Seoul on 11/12-Jun-2018.
CAPA – Centre for Aviation confirmed (27-Apr-2018) the attendance of Airlink president and CEO Steven Smith, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg, Travelport global head of product and marketing air commerce Ian Heywood and Travelport senior VP and MD air commerce Derek Sharp at the CAPA Airline Leader Summit in Dublin on 17/18-May-2018.
More Like this
- ASPAC appointment highlights of the month – June 2019July 3, 2019
- AAPA: Regional airlines see economic growth spurring travel and cargo demandApril 30, 2018
- OAG: Kuala Lumpur-Singapore the busiest intl route, top five all in Asia PacificMay 7, 2018
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aAugust 9, 2019
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aSeptember 21, 2018
- Cathay Pacific to debut new Hong Kong connections to Brussels, Copenhagen and DublinSeptember 1, 2017
- Amadeus maintains strong growth trend in 1H2019 ‘despite a weaker travel industry’August 1, 2019
- Qantas Group signs up for the new A321XLR, but will they fly under the mainline or Jetstar brand?June 20, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- Matchmaking for further growth – what are LCCs looking for in establishing new bases?May 14, 2018
- EVA Air optimistic of 2019 performanceMarch 13, 2019
- Country Insight: #98 – AzerbaijanJanuary 15, 2019