CAPA – Centre for Aviation confirmed (01-June-2018) Rockwell Collins Principal Global Program Manager, Sajin Mohamed as a speaker at the CAPA LCCs Event in Seoul on 05/06-Jun-2018. Mr Mohamed will form part of a panel titled: Wading through the new distribution pool. What do North Asia’s LCCs really need to know? And discuss how the distribution ecosystem has changed rapidly over the past few years owing to a proliferation of intermediaries capitalising on new technologies, the emergence of new low cost channels and the implementation of the NDC standard. As well, increasing consumer expectations for personalised service offerings means that airlines need to innovate to capture market share, and it goes without saying that this involves leveraging predictive analytics and data in an intelligent way. What are the region’s LCCs doing to exploit the opportunities presented by the new distribution channels? Who are the new players and how will their emergence influence distribution strategy?
Attending CAPA’s LCCs Event in Seoul? Don’t forget to drop by the Rockwell Collins exhibition booth stand for more information, in the meantime visit https://www.rockwellcollins.com/Data/Events/2018-Cal-Yr/Trade-Shows/CAPA.aspx for further details.
More Like this
- Video of the week – Using technology to pre-empt safety issues, minimise on ground time and improve the passenger experienceJune 12, 2019
- LCC development in South Korea – news kids on the block join the accidental success storyMay 17, 2018
- Travelport’s spotlight on NDC around the worldJune 13, 2019
- Aircraft Developments: Can new generation long haul narrowbodies drive change in North Asia?June 7, 2019
- Video of the week – Looking to Asia for inspiration and growthAugust 7, 2019
- Distribution and digital transformation: The impact of NDC on the LCC marketJanuary 11, 2019
- CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit: LCC development, shattering the glass ceiling and what LCCs want from airportsJune 28, 2018
- Thoughts from the CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit 2018June 13, 2018
- LCCs in Asia Pacific: two decades of steady market share gainsMay 3, 2019
- Low Cost Long Haul becomes ‘an inevitable fixture’, the ‘party’s over’ in terms of interest rates, ‘loyalty is the key in corporate travel’ and ‘connecting the unconnected’ – insights from CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global SummitOctober 8, 2018
- CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit, 10-11 Oct 2019January 2, 2019
- Automation, artificial intelligence and technology: empty promises for airport revenue?May 2, 2018