Owing to the success of our 2018 programme, CAPA is bringing back the aviation and travel innovators programme in 2019. CAPA is requesting established aviation and travel companies and start-ups apply to be considered for involvement in the ‘Innovation Showcases’ within our upcoming events.
In 100 words or less, please indicate why your innovation, system or service is a game-changer. Winners will receive one of five complimentary CAPAConnect booths (valued at over USD6,000) to be used at one of the upcoming CAPA Summits:
- CAPA India Aviation Summit, Delhi, India 12-13 Feb 2019
- CAPA Global LCC Summit, Singapore, Singapore 25-26 Feb 2019
- CAPA Queensland Aviation Summit, Brisbane, Australia 6 Mar 2019
- CAPA Americas Aviation Summit, Denver, United States of America 18-19 Mar 2019
- CAPA Middle East & Africa Aviation Summit, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 29-30 Apr 2019
- CAPA Airline Leader Summit: Making Money , Powerscourt Dublin 2-3 May 2019
- CAPA Airline CEOs in Seoul & Gala Dinner, Seoul, South Korea 4-5 Jun 2019
- CAPA LCCs in North Asia Summit, Cebu, Philippines 24-25 Jun 2019
Send your application to email@example.com by close of business Thurs 31 January 2019 (contact us if you require more time). In your application, please indicate the event(s) that fits your focus for growth, your website and/or contact details. Winners will be announced by 31 January 2019 and published at blueswandaily.com
CAPA Events are hosted in key markets around the world and attract the highest calibre of thought leaders and decision makers in the aviation and travel industry. Delegates are provided with unprecedented access to the latest data, insights and trends from our global team, in addition to valuable networking opportunities with executives across all sectors of the aviation and travel industry. Each event features an expo/showcase of established and upcoming innovative solutions and services.