As a cornerstone and pre-eminent strategic event in the CAPA Summit global series, we are pleased to announce the return of the CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation Summit for 2020.
For the first time, the Summit will evolve to become a virtual event with a high calibre of local and international speakers from all corners of the globe.
This Summit will provide a critical platform for some of the most esteemed thought-leaders in the aviation and travel industry to share their insights and perspectives on our road to recovery, not only for Australia Pacific region but also the entire world.
For more information, go to https://apas20.capaevents.com/
More Like this
- CTC Gathering – Australasia – 30 November – 1 December, 2020April 1, 2020
- Australia is in early stages of ‘major transitional phase’, Airbus A321XLR is ‘game changer’ that’s ‘reshaping airline route networks’ and why the industry should emulate companies like Apple – initial insights from CAPA’s Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitAugust 8, 2019
- Video of the week – Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit: industry perspectivesAugust 21, 2019
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Qantas sees revenue growth opportunities despite capacity slowdown – observations from CEO Alan JoyceAugust 9, 2019
- Qantas Loyalty is adapting to ‘changing trends’, tourism ‘loses when you protect airlines’ and NDC is an ‘opportunity to mix it up’ – more insights from CAPA’s Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitAugust 9, 2019
- Looking back… 2019 was a packed year of insights from a record CAPA event programmeDecember 13, 2019
- CTC Gathering – China – 16 December, 2020April 1, 2020
- Video of the week – What is the outlook for Australia and New Zealand aviation for the medium term and what new dynamics will shape?August 14, 2019
- Video of the week – Drones: adapting to a world of UAVs, what’s next?September 4, 2019
- It’s all change in the South Pacific airline sector, but is the upcoming fleet and capacity growth sustainable?July 12, 2019
- New route opportunities – ultra-long haul markets are being opened up by next generation aircraftJuly 19, 2019