The Blue Swan Daily and CAPA – Centre for Aviation presents an exclusive Blue Swan infographic.
Source: Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics and CAPA – Centre for Aviation.
More Like this
- Monthly Update: BITRE on time performance snapshot – March 2017April 28, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: Domestic On Time Performance – May 2017June 23, 2017
- Our airlines do social media VERY wellJune 14, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: Domestic Air TravelJune 19, 2017
- A look at the most engaging social media campaigns doing the roundsSeptember 20, 2017
- Roy Morgan Research: Qantas is Australia’s leading domestic airline, Air New Zealand tops international airline listOctober 5, 2017
- On time performance suffers in August, dropping 5.5 percentage pointsSeptember 26, 2017
- Australia’s on time performance suffers again in September, bringing the long term average downOctober 24, 2017
- Airport Traffic Data: A 20 Year ReviewSeptember 8, 2017
- The collapse of the Air New Zealand-Virgin Australia partnership: good news for airports and consumersOctober 10, 2018
- Video Analysis: Qantas releases FY2017 results, records 2nd highest underlying profit in its historyAugust 25, 2017
- The collapse of the Air New Zealand-Virgin Australia partnership: good news for airports and consumersOctober 15, 2018