The Blue Swan Daily brings you another exclusive infographic, following on from our previous article: Perth & WA Profile: Part 1 – Perth Airport the “most international” of Australia’s major airports.
Perth Airport ranks fourth largest in Australia on all parameters and 172nd in the world in terms of capacity. The city’s closeness to Asia and isolation from the rest of Australia’s major cities makes for a highly internationally focussed airport. Perth Airport is distinguished by the fact that it has (by a small percentage) a higher proportion of international aircraft movements than any other Australian airport, making it the “most international” of Australia’s airports.
To hear more from industry experts and key spokespeople, join us at the CAPA-ACTE Perth Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit on 4th July 2017. Register your attendance here.
More Like this
- Perth & WA Profile: Part 1 – Perth Aiport the “most international” of Australia’s major airportsJune 21, 2017
- CAPA Aviation for Excellence Award winners announced in SingaporeNovember 8, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: Domestic Air TravelJune 19, 2017
- Alan Joyce on Perth – The “game changing” western hub for Qantas. Paris and Frankfurt next non-stopsJune 28, 2017
- Blue Swan Infographic: Is the UK brexiting Australia?July 27, 2017
- Birdstrikes are more common than you thinkJuly 7, 2017
- Infographic: Aircraft Deliveries 2017June 16, 2017
- Blue Swan Infographic: Australian On Time Performance – April 2017May 23, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: Domestic On Time Performance – May 2017June 23, 2017
- International visitors to Australia continues its trend upwardsSeptember 14, 2017
- Airport Traffic Data: A 20 Year ReviewSeptember 8, 2017
- A decade of growth: Gulf Carriers 2007 vs. 2017October 12, 2017