The Blue Swan Daily brings you another exclusive infographic, following on from our previous article: Perth & WA Profile: Part 1 – Perth Airport the “most international” of Australia’s major airports.
Perth Airport ranks fourth largest in Australia on all parameters and 172nd in the world in terms of capacity. The city’s closeness to Asia and isolation from the rest of Australia’s major cities makes for a highly internationally focussed airport. Perth Airport is distinguished by the fact that it has (by a small percentage) a higher proportion of international aircraft movements than any other Australian airport, making it the “most international” of Australia’s airports.
To hear more from industry experts and key spokespeople, join us at the CAPA-ACTE Perth Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit on 4th July 2017. Register your attendance here.
More Like this
- Perth & WA Profile: Part 1 – Perth Aiport the “most international” of Australia’s major airportsJune 21, 2017
- Perth Airport CEO on expansion, growth opportunities and the resurgence of WA’s economyJuly 12, 2018
- South Pac Regional Fleet Orders – May 2018May 18, 2018
- Congestion at major airports lead to a boom in secondary airport buildsNovember 13, 2017
- Brisbane shines at prestigious Asia Pacific marketing awards as it invests for a bright futureMarch 13, 2019
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: Domestic Air TravelJune 19, 2017
- Birdstrikes are more common than you thinkJuly 7, 2017
- Blue Swan Infographic: Is the UK brexiting Australia?July 27, 2017
- Alan Joyce on Perth – The “game changing” western hub for Qantas. Paris and Frankfurt next non-stopsJune 28, 2017
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aMarch 29, 2018
- Asia Regional Fleet Orders – May 2018May 18, 2018
- CAPA Aviation for Excellence Award winners announced in SingaporeNovember 8, 2017