The Blue Swan Daily brings you another exclusive infographic, focussing on the international arrivals for New Zealand in May-2017, sourced from STATS NZ and CAPA data.
New Zealand continues to enjoy record visitor arrivals to the nation with an increase of 10% year on year. For the year ending May-2017 a new annual record high was achieved of just over 3.6 million.
Of those 3.6 million overseas visitors, 40% were from Australia and 11% were from China. Most visitors came to New Zealand on holiday or to visit family and friends.
Monthly visitor arrivals rose 15,500 to 209,200 in May 2017, up 8 percent from the same month last year.
More Like this
- New Zealand the exception: China spending down 16%September 5, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: USA Tourism in Australia and New ZealandJune 7, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: International Airline Activity – April 2017July 3, 2017
- Australia is well connected – Blue Swan Daily Exclusive InfographicJuly 20, 2017
- Aircraft Deliveries 2017 – Blue Swan InfographicJune 13, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic – Australia just 1 stop equals 1,082 possibilitiesAugust 10, 2017
- OAG’s on-time Performance Star Ratings – South Pacific Airlines & AirportsAugust 15, 2017
- The birds are at it again says ATSBAugust 24, 2017
- The impact of a major event on tourismJuly 25, 2017
- Air New Zealand expands in Argentina as Australasia-South America capacity reaches record levelsSeptember 22, 2017
- TTF Australia: TTF to sort out trans-Tasman ‘situation’September 7, 2017
- New Zealand continues to see upward trend in tourism and migrationSeptember 28, 2017