The Blue Swan Daily brings you another exclusive infographic, focussing on Domestic On Time Performance for May-2017, sourced from BITRE and CAPA data.
Try our new interactive map below to delve even deeper into the results.
More Like this
- Blue Swan Infographic: Australian On Time Performance – April 2017May 23, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: Domestic Air TravelJune 19, 2017
- On time performance suffers in August, dropping 5.5 percentage pointsSeptember 26, 2017
- Australia’s on time performance suffers again in September, bringing the long term average downOctober 24, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic: International Airline Activity – April 2017July 3, 2017
- Monthly Update: BITRE on time performance snapshot – March 2017April 28, 2017
- Blue Swan Exclusive Infographic – Australia’s International Airline ActivityJune 5, 2017
- Airport Traffic Data: A 20 Year ReviewSeptember 8, 2017
- QUESTION FOR THE WEEK: Flight reliability is key for corporate travellers, but what were Australia’s ten most punctual domestic routes in Jun-2019?July 22, 2019
- Top 20 Australian airports growth comparisonOctober 5, 2017
- Blue Swan Infographic: Australian Domestic Air Travel – March 2017May 25, 2017
- Birdstrikes are more common than you thinkJuly 7, 2017