Bitcoin remained relatively stable over the last 24 hours, declining only slightly from a valuation of USD6670 to USD6620.
In wider cryptocurrency news, Tylor and Cameron Winklevoss are considering an expansion of their ‘Gemini’ crypto exchange across the Atlantic. Gemini ranks among the top 100 global crypto exchanges by volume of trades.
According to the Financial Times, Gemini has hired advisers to consult on a potential move to the UK, and could be close to filing an application for regulatory approval.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto holds at USD6700 over the weekend, bulls still bullish on year-end forecastAugust 27, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin rallies close to USD7000, but ‘stablecoins’ see disruptionOctober 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: New crypto and blockchain roles support US employmentOctober 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Major cryptos mildly increase following heavy losses in past weeksAugust 13, 2018