Bitcoin declined from USD7700 to USD7450 in the last 24 hours, largely reflective of a general downturn from all major cryptos.
In more positive news, Binance, the largest global crypto exchange by volume, completed its first acquisition. Binance used a mix of cash, Binance stock and its own crptocurrency – BNB – to acquire the US based mobile wallet company ‘Trust Wallet’. Binance CEO Changpeng ‘CZ’ Zhao, speaking to TechCrunch, said: “The Trust Wallet team shares the same values as us and the products are very complementary… For users who like to withdraw funds into a wallet now we have a product they can use”.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Japanese powerhouse to launch its own cryptocurrencyMarch 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto slumps below USD8000 following Jul-2018 bull runAugust 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Allianz Global Investors: Bitcoin bubble “just about to burst”March 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – DataTrek Research: “Bitcoin needs a retail backer”March 2, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Keep an eye on the cryptocurrency taking the world by stormJanuary 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin improves after Monex Group announces plans to acquire CoincheckApril 4, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Crypto prices tumble once again with Bitcoin down almost 8%July 11, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Tetras Capital backs Bitcoin and squashes theory Ethereum could take overJuly 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin will always lead digital markets because it’s the founderJuly 12, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Ripple surges and dives in a 24 hour periodMarch 6, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin holds steady…well steady for Bitcoin anywayFebruary 14, 2018