Bitcoin declined from USD7700 to USD7450 in the last 24 hours, largely reflective of a general downturn from all major cryptos.
In more positive news, Binance, the largest global crypto exchange by volume, completed its first acquisition. Binance used a mix of cash, Binance stock and its own crptocurrency – BNB – to acquire the US based mobile wallet company ‘Trust Wallet’. Binance CEO Changpeng ‘CZ’ Zhao, speaking to TechCrunch, said: “The Trust Wallet team shares the same values as us and the products are very complementary… For users who like to withdraw funds into a wallet now we have a product they can use”.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Japanese powerhouse to launch its own cryptocurrencyMarch 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto holds at USD6700 over the weekend, bulls still bullish on year-end forecastAugust 27, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto slumps below USD8000 following Jul-2018 bull runAugust 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin lips back toward critical support despite recent gainsSeptember 18, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – A dormant USD720 million Bitcoin wallet has woken upSeptember 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Allianz Global Investors: Bitcoin bubble “just about to burst”March 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – DataTrek Research: “Bitcoin needs a retail backer”March 2, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Keep an eye on the cryptocurrency taking the world by stormJanuary 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin improves after Monex Group announces plans to acquire CoincheckApril 4, 2018