Bitcoin dropped to as low as USD6200 in the last 24 hours, and has only marginally recovered to USD6300 at reporting time. Major altcoins are also down over the last 24 hours, including Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Over the last two weeks, the entire cryptocurrency market has lost around 20% of its value.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto drops to three week low while JPMorgan CEO remains criticalAugust 7, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Major cryptos mildly increase following heavy losses in past weeksAugust 13, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls below USD6000 as cryptocurrency sell-off continuesAugust 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Goldman Sachs predicts further declinesAugust 6, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin fizzles after two week growthFebruary 23, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin bounce back sees 53% increaseFebruary 12, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin continues its decline, dropping another 10%February 5, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin caps off a week of slow growth reaching USD6,700July 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin’s solid week continuesJuly 23, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Cryptos recover after significant losses over the last weekJuly 17, 2018