Bitcoin dropped to as low as USD6200 in the last 24 hours, and has only marginally recovered to USD6300 at reporting time. Major altcoins are also down over the last 24 hours, including Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Over the last two weeks, the entire cryptocurrency market has lost around 20% of its value.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: New crypto and blockchain roles support US employmentOctober 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin briefly spikes to two week high, BitMEX sees DDoS attackAugust 23, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin holds around USD6500, India unveils first crypto ATMOctober 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018