Bitcoin and Ethereum both rose around 6% in the last 24 hours, following both valuations collapsing in the last week. Bitcoin stands at around USD6400 at reporting time, while Ethereum edged back up to USD290.
Ethereum cofounder and ConsenSys Inc CEO Joseph Lubin, in an interview with Bloomberg, said he believes the recent cryptocurrency price collapse will not be constraint to further growth. Mr Lubin referred to crypto value surges of the past year as another bubble like the previous “six big bubbles, each more epic than the previous one, and each bubble is astonishing when they’re happening”.
He added: “So we can look at the price and make growth plans and projections, and we’re still on track, basically. So this is not unexpected”.
Stay updated here with how Bitcoin is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Could Bitcoin be poised for a breakout? The GTI VERA Convergence Divergence Indicator thinks soAugust 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls below USD6000 as cryptocurrency sell-off continuesAugust 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin briefly spikes to two week high, BitMEX sees DDoS attackAugust 23, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: New crypto and blockchain roles support US employmentOctober 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin holds around USD6500, India unveils first crypto ATMOctober 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018