Bitcoin has fallen 5% in the last day and now stands at around USD7700. Other cryptocurrencies are following suit, with Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash all down between 6% and 4%.
Since 22-Jul-2018, the price of Bitcoin had increased from USD7,200 to USD8,300, peaking at $8,500 on 25-Jul-2018 – before now falling to USD7700. The rebound has led the market to suggest another recovery is likely imminent.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Cryptos recover after significant losses over the last weekJuly 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Cryptocurrencies surge hitting 4-week highsApril 23, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Not a great start for Bitcoin in May, despite impressive growth in AprilMay 2, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Crypto prices tumble once again with Bitcoin down almost 8%July 11, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin dives…once againJune 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin is making an impressive run but can it keep it upApril 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin holds steady…well steady for Bitcoin anywayFebruary 14, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Keep an eye on the crypto-currency taking the world by stormJanuary 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Ripple surges and dives in a 24 hour periodMarch 6, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – All major cryptocurrencies dived overnight amid fears of a global trade warApril 5, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Cryptocurrency market recovers and breaks USD500 billion markFebruary 19, 2018