Bitcoin largely remained stable over the last 24 hours and is valued at around USD6400 at reporting time.
Interestingly, the cryptocurrency has remained range bound between USD6250 and USD6600 since 14-Aug-2018, according to Cointelegraph, with the website’s calculations suggesting Bitcoin’s overall volatility has dropped to a 14 month low.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: New crypto and blockchain roles support US employmentOctober 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Could Bitcoin be poised for a breakout? The GTI VERA Convergence Divergence Indicator thinks soAugust 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin holds around USD6500, India unveils first crypto ATMOctober 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin briefly spikes to two week high, BitMEX sees DDoS attackAugust 23, 2018