Bitcoin made a mild recovery to around USD6580 at reporting time, after dropping as low as USD6247 in the last 24 hours.
Notably, almost half of the 26% drop witnessed over the last two weeks had happened in the last 48 hours. The cryptocurrency now looks to hold above USD6500 as the most recent sell off begins to slow.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Cryptocurrencies make mild recovery, growth plans for ETH to continueAugust 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto drops to three week low while JPMorgan CEO remains criticalAugust 7, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Major cryptos mildly increase following heavy losses in past weeksAugust 13, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls below USD6000 as cryptocurrency sell-off continuesAugust 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Goldman Sachs predicts further declinesAugust 6, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin fizzles after two week growthFebruary 23, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin continues its decline, dropping another 10%February 5, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin caps off a week of slow growth reaching USD6,700July 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin’s solid week continuesJuly 23, 2018