Bitcoin made a mild recovery to around USD6580 at reporting time, after dropping as low as USD6247 in the last 24 hours.
Notably, almost half of the 26% drop witnessed over the last two weeks had happened in the last 48 hours. The cryptocurrency now looks to hold above USD6500 as the most recent sell off begins to slow.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: New crypto and blockchain roles support US employmentOctober 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Could Bitcoin be poised for a breakout? The GTI VERA Convergence Divergence Indicator thinks soAugust 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Cryptocurrencies make mild recovery, growth plans for ETH to continueAugust 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin holds around USD6500, India unveils first crypto ATMOctober 17, 2018