Bitcoin dropped under USD7000 on 06-Aug-2018, and measures at around USD6900 at reporting time. The latest drop positions the crypto at a three week low, which has seen a negative knock-on effect on the altcoin market.
Meanwhile, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon has returned to more critical comments on Bitcoin. Speaking at the Aspen Institute’s 25th Annual Summer Celebration Gala, Mr Dimon suggested certain governments “may move to shut down the currencies [cryptocurrency], because of an inability to control them”.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Major cryptos mildly increase following heavy losses in past weeksAugust 13, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Goldman Sachs predicts further declinesAugust 6, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls below USD6000 as cryptocurrency sell-off continuesAugust 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Cryptocurrencies make mild recovery, growth plans for ETH to continueAugust 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – South Korea could label cryptocurrencies as ‘liquid assets’February 26, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Keep an eye on the cryptocurrency taking the world by stormJanuary 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin price dives as Bitfinex and Tether get subpoenaedJanuary 31, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Twitter CEO believes Bitcoin will become the global currencyMarch 22, 2018