Bitcoin dropped under USD7000 on 06-Aug-2018, and measures at around USD6900 at reporting time. The latest drop positions the crypto at a three week low, which has seen a negative knock-on effect on the altcoin market.
Meanwhile, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon has returned to more critical comments on Bitcoin. Speaking at the Aspen Institute’s 25th Annual Summer Celebration Gala, Mr Dimon suggested certain governments “may move to shut down the currencies [cryptocurrency], because of an inability to control them”.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Could Bitcoin be poised for a breakout? The GTI VERA Convergence Divergence Indicator thinks soAugust 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto holds at USD6700 over the weekend, bulls still bullish on year-end forecastAugust 27, 2018