Bitcoin’s month-long dip seems to be coming to an end. The cryptocurrency was part of a major boost, as investors reacted to news that the US Senate may consider a warmer approach to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin increased by 13% over a 24 hour period to just over USD8,000. Ethereum, followed with a similar increase of 12.62% to USD810.37, however the best performer of the day was Ethos, with a 45.7% increase.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Cryptocurrencies face a second day of downtradingSeptember 7, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin enjoys upward trend over the weekend, settling around USD7,300September 3, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin slips back to USD8,000 and into overbought territoryJuly 26, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – A dormant USD720 million Bitcoin wallet has woken upSeptember 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Just 2% of US investors own the cryptocurrencyJuly 30, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Cryptocurrencies spike over the weekend after a hellish weekApril 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – ‘Death Cross’ looms for BitcoinMarch 29, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin holds steady…well steady for Bitcoin anywayFebruary 14, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin dives for a second day in a row to USD7,500May 24, 2018