Bitcoin rose 1.2% over the last 24 hours, and stands at a valuation USD6514 at reporting time. The valuation of the wider crypto market dropped slightly from USD215 billion to USD213 billion, though Bitcoin and Ethereum both demonstrated some stability.
Major cryptocurrencies and altcoins, comprising Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and EOS, all saw decent gains between 1-5%.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: New crypto and blockchain roles support US employmentOctober 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Cryptocurrencies make mild recovery, growth plans for ETH to continueAugust 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Could Bitcoin be poised for a breakout? The GTI VERA Convergence Divergence Indicator thinks soAugust 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018