Bitcoin’s price had increased from USD6860 to over USD7100 on 07-Aug-2018, however at reporting time, has corrected and stands at USD6750.
The fluctuation comes as the US Securities and Exchange Commission postponed its decision on a proposed Bitcoin ETF from VanEck and crypto start up company SolidX. The final determination was pushed forward by more than a month and is now planned for 30-Sep-2018.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto holds at USD6700 over the weekend, bulls still bullish on year-end forecastAugust 27, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: New crypto and blockchain roles support US employmentOctober 19, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin rallies close to USD7000, but ‘stablecoins’ see disruptionOctober 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – SEC postpones decision on Cboe Bitcoin EFTSeptember 21, 2018