Bitcoin’s price had increased from USD6860 to over USD7100 on 07-Aug-2018, however at reporting time, has corrected and stands at USD6750.
The fluctuation comes as the US Securities and Exchange Commission postponed its decision on a proposed Bitcoin ETF from VanEck and crypto start up company SolidX. The final determination was pushed forward by more than a month and is now planned for 30-Sep-2018.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Entire cryptocurrency market loses 20% of its value over the last 2 weeksAugust 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto drops to three week low while JPMorgan CEO remains criticalAugust 7, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Cryptocurrencies make mild recovery, growth plans for ETH to continueAugust 16, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Major cryptos mildly increase following heavy losses in past weeksAugust 13, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Bitcoin’s downward spiral continuesMarch 9, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Goldman Sachs predicts further declinesAugust 6, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Analysts weigh in on why Bitcoin is surgingJuly 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls below USD6000 as cryptocurrency sell-off continuesAugust 15, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Coinbase takes further steps to becoming regulatedJune 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Crypto holds above USD8000, stands at around 28% growth in past monthJuly 31, 2018