With a vision to inspire and encourage Indigenous Australians in to the travel industry, by providing career pathways and training, Inspire Travel Management proves there is more than just dollars on the minds of some organisations.
At this year’s CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum a thoughtful interview with QBT and Inspire Travel Management explored how the organisation is attempting to improve the lives of Indigenous Australia. Both have embraced their role in the Australian Community by improving employment and economic outcomes for Indigenous Australians.
Hear from Inspire Travel Management Managing Director Dwayne Good who discusses the origins of this impressive organisation and its aspirations for the future.
More Like this
- GoldSpring Consulting talks trends and future opportunities for corporatesMay 9, 2018
- Watch our follow up with CTM Founder and MD Jamie PherousDecember 7, 2017
- Sneak peek: What makes CTM Founder and MD Jamie Pherous tick? Find out in NovemberOctober 30, 2017
- Exclusive airline interviews from the 2018 CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate SummitAugust 10, 2018
- Egencia’s new MD for Australia & New Zealand talks customer service and technologyJune 28, 2018
- Mezi talks AI, Mezi for Business and global expansionDecember 11, 2017
- Qantas sees revenue growth opportunities despite capacity slowdown – observations from CEO Alan JoyceAugust 9, 2019
- Melbourne Summit Exclusive – Air Canada’s pathway to being a global championMay 21, 2018
- Have you registered for the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging Forum? Here’s why you need to attendNovember 23, 2018
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- Uber says the future of business travel is seamless and expenselessJanuary 17, 2018
- Video of the week – CAE’s Women in Flight scholarship programme encourages exceptional women to become professional pilotsJuly 10, 2019