The ATMC Travel Executive of the Year program is now in its 8th year. The initiative is to identify and showcase innovation with our ATMC members. The Award is designed to recognise and reward excellence across a range of areas including but not limited to technology, service delivery, marketing, account management, and financial processing.
NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN
- The winner and their employer will attend the ACTE Global Convention in Chicago in April 2019 with return flights included (upgradeable to business class).
- The winner will also receive a complimentary mentor program courtesy of TIME (Travel Industry Mentor Experience).
- The nominees will be reviewed by an external panel of senior travel industry judges.
The Submission Process
Nominations need to detail in 1000 words or less how the nominees achieved successful innovation and/or leadership in travel management in 2018. Please outline measured success.
Please apply through this link: https://atmc.typeform.com/to/hGH22p
Submissions must be received by 15 February 2019. A shortlist of nominees with be notified prior to the awards. The winner will be announced in March 2019.
More Like this
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: industry perspectivesMarch 6, 2019
- CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel Summits, 14-15 Nov 2019January 2, 2019
- BCD Travel examines the implications of technology on sourcing in the corporate travel industry with release of first ‘Inform’ series paperAugust 22, 2018
- CAPA World Aviation Outlook Summit, 5-6 Dec 2019January 2, 2019
- Tourism WA seeking to attract new managing directorMay 18, 2018
- Video insights from the inaugural CAPA Low Cost Long Haul Global Summit – Part 1October 15, 2018
- BCD Travel prepares to debut reinvented TripSource app with promise of “an even better user experience every step of the way”July 15, 2019
- Video of the week – The aeropolitical and regulatory landscape: regional challengesFebruary 27, 2019
- ATPCO and Blockskye proof of concept will explore application of blockchain in airline offer managementSeptember 17, 2018
- CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering – Australia, 25-26 Nov 2019January 2, 2019
- American Express Global Business Travel to acquire Hogg Robinson GroupFebruary 12, 2018
- Amadeus launches NDC-X to create better journeys for travellers through the best use of technologyMarch 1, 2018