The CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit 2017, which occurred in Sydney in August 2017, delivered some of the most thought-provoking discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Qantas Airways Group Executive Government, Industry and International Affairs Andrew Parker discusses tourism in Australia and Qantas capitalising on this, then sits down with CAPA Executive Chairman Peter Harbison for a one on one interview.
Head to centreforaviation.com for more important discussions and videos.
To witness important talks like this, ensure you attend one of CAPA’s upcoming events and conferences, including the CAPA-ACTE New Zealand Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, scheduled for 17-18 October in Auckland. To learn more or register, visit centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- Exclusive interview with Qantas CEO scheduled for release at CAPA-ACTE 2017 Perth – July 4thJune 29, 2017
- Video of the week: Connections could be key to supporting Scoot’s low cost long haul expansionNovember 15, 2018
- Video of the week: Singapore Changi may be a global hub, but it is still working to colour those network white spotsNovember 8, 2018
- Air New Zealand expands in Argentina as Australasia-South America capacity reaches record levelsSeptember 22, 2017
- Can the Argentina-Australia market again support a nonstop service?July 11, 2017
- Qantas to offer discounted economy fares in regional Western Australia and QueenslandSeptember 4, 2017
- Alan Joyce on Perth – The “game changing” western hub for Qantas. Paris and Frankfurt next non-stopsJune 28, 2017
- Australia-China market booms with 35 nonstop routes and 10 airlines this DecemberNovember 29, 2017
- A hop, skip and jump along the Kangaroo RouteAugust 21, 2017
- Virgin Australia’s trans Tasman upgrades: how partnerships can be an impediment to innovation and market stimulationAugust 9, 2018