The CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit 2017, which occurred in Sydney in August 2017, delivered some of the most thought-provoking discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Qantas Airways Group Executive Government, Industry and International Affairs Andrew Parker discusses tourism in Australia and Qantas capitalising on this, then sits down with CAPA Executive Chairman Peter Harbison for a one on one interview.
Head to centreforaviation.com for more important discussions and videos.
To witness important talks like this, ensure you attend one of CAPA’s upcoming events and conferences, including the CAPA-ACTE New Zealand Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, scheduled for 17-18 October in Auckland. To learn more or register, visit centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- Video of the week: We look back into 2018 with highlights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumJanuary 9, 2019
- Exclusive interview with Qantas CEO scheduled for release at CAPA-ACTE 2017 Perth – July 4thJune 29, 2017
- Air New Zealand expands in Argentina as Australasia-South America capacity reaches record levelsSeptember 22, 2017
- Can the Argentina-Australia market again support a nonstop service?July 11, 2017
- Video of the week: City of Sydney accelerates its leadership and delivery of environmental action for accommodation providersJanuary 23, 2019
- Video of the week… The future of corporate travel, the evolving role of the TMC and the impact of NDCFebruary 6, 2019
- Video of the Week: The Golden Falcon emerges out of the shadows thanks to Gulf Air’s boutique aspirationsJanuary 16, 2019
- Video of the week: Creating new interfaces between large aviation organisations and the growing global travel technology sceneJanuary 30, 2019
- Video of the week: An overview of LCC development In Latin AmericaFebruary 20, 2019
- Video of the week: Winning lost airline revenue opportunities with a quick-to-market digital approachDecember 6, 2018