The CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit 2017, which occurred in Sydney in August 2017, delivered some of the most thought-provoking discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Qantas Airways Group Executive Government, Industry and International Affairs Andrew Parker discusses tourism in Australia and Qantas capitalising on this, then sits down with CAPA Executive Chairman Peter Harbison for a one on one interview.
Head to centreforaviation.com for more important discussions and videos.
To witness important talks like this, ensure you attend one of CAPA’s upcoming events and conferences, including the CAPA-ACTE New Zealand Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, scheduled for 17-18 October in Auckland. To learn more or register, visit centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Exclusive interview with Qantas CEO scheduled for release at CAPA-ACTE 2017 Perth – July 4thJune 29, 2017
- Video of the week – Airlines and airports share insights on the industry’s major talking pointsMay 29, 2019
- Air New Zealand expands in Argentina as Australasia-South America capacity reaches record levelsSeptember 22, 2017
- Can the Argentina-Australia market again support a nonstop service?July 11, 2017
- Video of the week: We look back into 2018 with highlights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumJanuary 9, 2019
- Video of the Week – Travel Disruptors: What New Approaches & Innovations Are Needed? from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 10, 2017
- Video of the week – Understanding aviation in the Middle East and Africa: industry perspectivesMay 15, 2019
- Video of the week – Dubai Airports is taking a technological journey, but people still matter in its strategyJune 26, 2019
- Sydney-South America options for corporates improve as LATAM Airlines adds nonstop servicesMay 15, 2019
- Video of the week – Working with unions to achieve optimal outcomesJuly 24, 2019
- Video of the week – Airline perspectives from the CAPA Americas Aviation SummitApril 24, 2019