The CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit 2017, which occurred in Sydney in August 2017, delivered some of the most thought-provoking discussions from a wide range of expert speakers.
Qantas Airways Group Executive Government, Industry and International Affairs Andrew Parker discusses tourism in Australia and Qantas capitalising on this, then sits down with CAPA Executive Chairman Peter Harbison for a one on one interview.
Head to centreforaviation.com for more important discussions and videos.
To witness important talks like this, ensure you attend one of CAPA’s upcoming events and conferences, including the CAPA-ACTE New Zealand Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, scheduled for 17-18 October in Auckland. To learn more or register, visit centreforaviation.com/events
More Like this
- Video of the week – NDC and fares distribution: empowering agentsAugust 28, 2019
- Video of the week – Drones: adapting to a world of UAVs, what’s next?September 4, 2019
- Video of the week – Australia Pacific Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit: industry perspectivesAugust 21, 2019
- Exclusive interview with Qantas CEO scheduled for release at CAPA-ACTE 2017 Perth – July 4thJune 29, 2017
- Video of the Week – Secret Trends We Are Not Talking from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 4, 2017
- Air New Zealand expands in Argentina as Australasia-South America capacity reaches record levelsSeptember 22, 2017
- Can the Argentina-Australia market again support a nonstop service?July 11, 2017
- Video of the week – What is the outlook for Australia and New Zealand aviation for the medium term and what new dynamics will shape?August 14, 2019
- Video of the week – Airlines and airports share insights on the industry’s major talking pointsMay 29, 2019
- Sydney-South America options for corporates improve as LATAM Airlines adds nonstop servicesMay 15, 2019
- Video of the week: We look back into 2018 with highlights from the CAPA-ACTE Global Summit & Corporate Lodging ForumJanuary 9, 2019
- Video of the week – Latin America Aviation & LCCs Summit: industry perspectivesNovember 6, 2019