Over 700 delegates enjoyed the 2017 CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit in Sydney last week and had the opportunity to enter our Blue Swan competition. If you dropped your business card in the draw, you might be winner of an exclusive feature for your organisation in the Blue Swan. This includes a member of team interviewing an executive from your organisation to be used in the Blue Swan Daily and Blue Swan TV.
And the winner is…
zipMoney GM – Sales John Gowland.
Keep an eye out for their upcoming feature and learn more about this impressive organisation.
More Like this
- Qantas talks innovation and partnerships at the ACTE-CAPA Global Conference SydneyDecember 5, 2017
- Exclusive airline interviews from the 2018 CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate SummitAugust 10, 2018
- ATMC: Transport to Sydney and Melbourne Airport vital to the future of business travelSeptember 8, 2017
- BLOG: Live from Sydney – insights from the CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitAugust 2, 2018
- 2017 CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – Day 1 NewsAugust 2, 2017
- BLOG: Live from Singapore – insights from the CAPA Asia Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitsNovember 9, 2018
- GoldSpring Consulting talks trends and future opportunities for corporatesMay 9, 2018
- Festive Road launches consultancy in Australia, New Zealand and AsiaMay 4, 2018
- Melbourne Summit Exclusive – Air Canada’s pathway to being a global championMay 21, 2018
- Adelaide Airport, Diners Club to speak at CAPA Australia Pac Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitJuly 10, 2018
- Industry insights from yesterday’s interviews and event agenda at the IATA AGMJune 5, 2018
- CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – Results SnapshotAugust 3, 2017