The travel, tourism and aviation industries in the Americas region witness policy and upper level changes on a daily basis. It is important to not only keep tabs of these organisations direction, but to also monitor changes in executive branches to see the wider picture of the travel market. The Blue Swan Daily will keep you informed of these movements each month, with a full wrap of the key changes in the Americas market, while also looking forward to key appointments announced for the following month.
Here are the key executive changes for June-2018:
- Flair Airlines confirmed the appointment of David M Tait as executive chairman on 07-Jun-2018.
- Allegiant Air appointed Robert Wilson as EVP and chief information officer, effective 01-Jun-2018.
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport confirmed the appointment of Balram Bheodari as interim general manager, replacing Roosevelt Council.
- FlightSafety International appointed Hector Zarate interim president of FlightSafety Services Corporation on 12-Jun-2018.
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority announced CEO Steve Grossman plans to retire at the end of 2018.
- Canada Jetlines appointed Javier Suarez as chief commercial officer, effective 30-Jul-2018.
- West Star Aviation appointed Howard Allred as CFO on 26-Jun-2018.
- Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy appointed Thomas Sheridan to serve as chair of Connecticut Airport Authority on 02-Jul-2018.
- Vancouver Airport Authority appointed Diana Vuong as VP of finance and CFO on 03-Jul-2018.