Adelaide Airport reported (13-Jul-2018) the following year-on-year frequency increases, capacity increases and new routes for Jun-2018:
- Fiji Airways: Nadi, twice weekly;
- Qatar Airways: Doha, increases from five to seven times weekly;
- China Southern Airlines: Guangzhou, increases from three to five times weekly;
- Singapore Airlines: Singapore, increases from daily to 10 times weekly;
- Jetstar: Bali Denpasar, increases from daily to 10 times weekly;
- Air New Zealand: Auckland, Boeing 787 Dreamliner to opertate on select services.
Adelaide Airport MD Mark Young commented: “Not only are we attracting new airlines travelling to new destinations, our existing airline partners are increasing services to cater for the demand… Since privatisation in 1998, our international passenger numbers have more than quadrupled. The number of international destinations has increased from four to nine over the same period, which in turn has created one-stop connections with more than 300 cities around the globe”. The airport handled more than one million passengers in Jun-2018. [more – original PR]