The airline content distribution model for managing corporate travel is evolving. In recent years, there has been a lot of debate about new technology standards and processes, including New Distribution Capability (NDC), designed to improve the traveller booking experience.
In this survey, the Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE) wants to learn about how you manage air fares and ancillaries and explore the potential challenges and opportunities associated with change.
Make sure your programme size and region are included in this study! ACTE wants to capture information from all programmes, regardless of size, scope or location.
This 7-minute survey gathers details on your travellers booking habits, related to airline content, and how those habits impact your programme. Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute!
More Like this
- A new horizon in hotel sourcing – An ACTE corporate travel studyJune 11, 2018
- ACTE: Corporate Travel Managers increasingly dissatisfied with traditional hotel sourcingOctober 18, 2017
- ACTE & GBT research reveals flexibility and quality of life critical to business traveller satisfactionMay 29, 2018
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 13, 2017
- Business travellers increasingly want to bring their family on corporate tripsSeptember 12, 2018
- ACTE Statement on the Implementation of the U.S. Travel BanDecember 11, 2017
- Focus on a Speaker – CAPA-ACTE 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 1, 2017
- NDC – What’s making news?May 28, 2018
- 2017 CAPA-ACTE Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – Wrap UpJune 1, 2017
- Focus on a Speaker – 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 29, 2017
- Focus on a Speaker – 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 18, 2017
- Focus on a Speaker – 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 8, 2017