Elizabeth Georgopoulos, the Director of National Sales overseeing the Corporate, Meetings & Events, Leisure and Sports segments for French Hotel Giant AccorHotels, is responsible for over 250 hotels, 33,000 rooms in the Pacific region.
We sat down with Elizabeth on the sidelines of the 2017 ACTE-CAPA Global Conference Sydney to find out what AccorHotels is doing to help the procurement process, using technology and managing relationships.
Watch our exclusive interview below:
Further to this, Elizabeth formed part of an engagement discussion at the event titled: “How to maximise your preferred accommodation program In 2018”. The discussion included key points including:
How to gain compliance and traction from traveller?
Hotel rates: Non-LRA/LRA/Dynamic – are the dynamics changing?
Supply Versus Demand, what is the new norm for 2018 and onwards
New Solutions for creating value in contracting, or are we still reinventing the same wheel?
- Anjuna, Director Aviation, Craig Smith.
- AccorHotels Australia, Director of National Sales, Elizabeth Georgopoulos;
- Salesforce, Manager APJ Travel, Veronica Bergel;
- The Lido Group in partnership with HRS, Chief Executive Officer, Steve Mackenzie;
- TravelClick, Regional Vice President Australia, Simon Williams.