Bitcoin is valued at USD6550 at reporting time, with the cryptocurrency remaining relatively stable over the last two weeks. Bitcoin has not dipped below USD6000 since 15-Aug-2018, with it almost eclipsing USD6700 in the morning of 22-Aug-2018.
A new report from Bloomberg, which explores a cryptocurrency technical tool known as the GTI VERA Convergence Divergence Indicator, shows a trend reversal could be near that would benefit Bitcoin bulls. The last time this signal pointed to a reversal, Bitcoin jumped 39% the following month.
Stay updated here with how the cryptocurrency is tracking:
More Like this
- Bitcoin Watch – Is the next bull run really coming?October 1, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Can Bitcoin turn the crypto market from bear to bull?August 17, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin tests USD6500, most altcoins showing recoveryAugust 20, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto remains range bound over the last week, volatility drops to 14 month lowAugust 21, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Bitcoin falls to USD6700 while SEC delays ETF proposalAugust 8, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto makes mild recovery, looks to hold above USD6500August 10, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Yahoo finance: Bitcoin’s recent stumble could turn into a full-blown tailspinSeptember 12, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Google to reenable crypto advertising in the US, JapanSeptember 28, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Winklevoss twins eye Europe in potential expansion of Gemini exchangeSeptember 25, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch – Weekend positive with 80% of top 20 currencies in the greenSeptember 24, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto holds at USD6700 over the weekend, bulls still bullish on year-end forecastAugust 27, 2018
- Bitcoin Watch: Crypto drops to three week low while JPMorgan CEO remains criticalAugust 7, 2018