CAPA’s roadshow of events throughout Australasia’s capital cities offers a unique blend of high level aviation content and corporate travel management insights and best practices. It is the ONLY platform that delivers a true end to end knowledge and networking experience for the travel industry, attracting players from across the entire travel ecosystem – from airlines, airports and hoteliers through to intermediaries and travel managers. The Perth Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit will feature detailed insights on key inbound markets and the secrets for success in attracting inbound and short stay traffic, as well as the outlook for the FIFO and charter market.
This is a must attend for those seeking to learn from, network and collaborate with today’s travel industry leaders!
Key topics include:
- Big picture CAPA aviation outlook
- Insights into the China, India, Japan and UK inbound markets
- The transformation of Perth Airport into world class hub
- The development of aviation access in WA: Looking North, looking East, looking West and the implications on corporate travel markets
- The outlook for the FIFO/charter market
- How to stimulate the PER inbound and short-stay transit markets
- CAPA’s Perth aviation markets outlook for corporates
- The impact of virtual payments on your accommodation spend
- The outlook for accommodation in Perth: oversupply, new entrants and softening demand
- How to optimise your travel programme, while keeping your travellers engaged and safe
Our fantastic line up of speakers will ensure you leave each event armed with the latest knowledge, solutions and data to help you create value for your travel programmes.
To find out more or register click here!