The CAPA New Zealand Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit will gather 200+ aviation and corporate travel experts including CEOs from airlines and airports across New Zealand and the Pacific Islands plus a selection of leaders serving the region. The Summit is the ONLY platform that delivers a true end to end knowledge and networking experience for the aviation and travel industry, attracting players from across the entire travel ecosystem – from airlines, airports and hoteliers through to intermediaries and travel managers.
This is a must attend for those seeking to learn from, network and collaborate with today’s travel industry leaders!
Key topics include:
- Big picture aviation outlook and key airline industry developments
- Key airlines industry developments, including the development of new business models and new aircraft technologies
- Aviation and airport infrastructure and capacity challenges
- How does New Zealand as a destination attract consistent year round airline capacity?
- Competitive state of play on the Trans Tasman route and implications for consumers
- The evolution of JV, alliances and partnerships and impact on the New Zealand aviation market
- Supply and demand forecast for hotels
- Digitisation, personalisation and mobilisation of travel
- Role of alternative payments in reducing costs and enhancing seamless mobility
- Impact of technologies such as AI, machine learning, blockchain
- Balancing the needs of the modern business traveller with program objectives and policies
- Role of travel as a procurement category
Our fantastic line up of speakers will ensure you leave each event armed with the latest knowledge, solutions and data to help you create value for your travel programmes.
Understanding aviation markets is CAPA’s great strength and passion. If you want to stay informed and connected with the region’s industry leaders and supplier businesses, join us in Auckland for an event that is unrivalled in its coverage of strategic aviation issues.
To find out more or register click here!