The Latin American aviation industry is undergoing some dynamic changes. Airport and airspace infrastructure is improving, and airline operating efficiencies are rising. Airport privatisation processes are well underway and the global alliances framework is well established. Open access arrangements are taking hold and regional economies are recovering, driving a buoyant travel demand picture.
But Latin American’s full service airlines could be performing better, particularly in the mission to unlock top line revenue improvements. What are the strategies the region’s airlines should be adopting, based on best practice from other regions and other sectors? Can they better leverage data, loyalty, distribution and ancillaries to produce better revenue outcomes and thereby drive improving profitability?
Meanwhile a crop of new low cost carriers continue full steam ahead, opening up exciting new markets in their efforts to stimulate traffic in the region. But like their full service counterparts, they too face their own hurdles, with infrastructure constraints, high costs and an underbanked population potential stumbling blocks to further growth.
The Latin America Aviation & LCCs Summit held by CAPA – Centre for Aviation will return for a second year to explore the key strategic issues impacting the Latin American aviation sector, with Day 1 focusing on the regional aviation outlook and Day 2 dedicated specifically to issues affecting the region’s LCCs.
We invite you to join us in Cartagena as we discuss the following topics:
- Airline investment and foreign ownership in Latin America
- Outlook for key markets: Intra Latin America, Asia, trans-Atlantic and North America
- Revenue growth strategies: fare families and ancillaries
- AI and new technologies and their role in improving efficiencies and customer service
- The growth and development of LCCs and the continuing evolution of the low cost model
- Insights into key traveller segments
- Optimising the selling environment
- What Latin American LCCs want from airports
To find out more or register click here!