Managed Travel is rapidly evolving and successful travel programmes and providers will need to adapt to change, rather than seeking to simply manage/control it, or seek to avoid it.
The CAPA-ACTE Global Conference Sydney will return in December 2018 with the theme of “Embracing Change”. It will begin with big picture keynotes on the demographic, geopolitical and economic climate shaping our world, setting the scene for more detailed discussions on the latest travel industry trends and practices.
Through a combination of keynotes, rapid fire presentations, interviews, panels, debates and masterclasses you will gain a better understanding of:
- Latest strategic developments in global aviation: the impact of new aircraft, new business models and airport systems on both the aviation industry and the traveller
- Modern technologies and game changers that will help transform your travel programme, save costs and generate efficiencies
- Duty of care and freedom of movement
- The spokes of corporate travel: fly, sleep, ground, pay, meet, support and book
- AI and Big Data
- Managing your travel policy and measuring costs against ROI
- Sourcing and negotiating your air/car/hotel programme
- What procurement is looking for from the travel industry
- Latest developments in the realm of payments
- The future of the TMC: Is it dying?
This is a must attend for those seeking to learn from, network and collaborate with today’s travel industry leaders! Our fantastic line up of speakers will ensure you leave each event armed with the latest knowledge, solutions and data to help you create value for your travel programmes.
To find out more or register click here!