The pre-eminent aviation strategy summit for the
Australia-Pacific region in 2018
The Australia Pacific Summit (1-2 August) held by CAPA – Centre for Aviation will gather 800+ aviation and corporate travel experts including CEOs from airlines and airports across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands plus a selection of leaders serving the region. The Summit will also gather leaders from the corporate travel industry including those from the accommodation, insurance and payment sectors and is the largest event of its kind.
It is the ONLY platform that delivers a true end to end knowledge and networking experience for the aviation and travel industry, attracting players from across the entire travel ecosystem – from airlines, airports and hoteliers through to intermediaries and travel managers.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- The Australia Pacific aviation industry outlook: key drivers in the regulatory and operating environment
- Infrastructure outlook and future of Western Sydney Airport
- Digital innovation in the airline and travel industry
- Overview of key inbound markets
- Enabling frictionless travel through AI and biometrics
- The disruptive effects of new hubs and new generation aircraft
- The growth and development of low cost long haul airlines
- The state of regional aviation services in Australia
- World economic outlook and what it means for the Australian travel industry
- The outlook for accommodation and implications for managing a hotel programme
- Strategic sourcing for corporate travel
- Balancing the needs of the modern business traveller with programme objectives and policies
Understanding aviation markets is CAPA’s great strength and passion. If you want to stay informed and connected with the region’s industry leaders and supplier businesses, join us in Sydney for an event that is unrivalled in its coverage of strategic aviation issues.
To find out more or register click here!