The CAPA Asia Summit is the region’s pre eminent gathering of aviation and travel industry executives, offering a unique blend of high level aviation content and corporate travel management insights across two summit streams.
The summit is comprised of 3 events:
- CAPA Asia Aviation Summit
- CAPA Southeast Asia Corporate Travel Innovation Summit
- CAPA Asia Pacific Aviation Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner
It is the ONLY platform that delivers a true end to end knowledge and networking experience for the aviation and travel industry, attracting players from across the entire travel ecosystem – from airlines, airports and hoteliers through to intermediaries and travel managers. A selection of Asian network and low cost carriers will discuss the key strategic issues impacting the aviation sector and their commercial strategies for survival and growth, while travel industry executives and travel managers will share insights on top corporate travel trends and best practices for maximising value in a travel management programme. The event will also feature the 15th edition of the CAPA Asia Pacific Aviation Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner, which have recognised strategic leadership in the aviation industry since 2002. The awards are not driven by customer surveys or sponsorship and are researched by an independent panel of judges.
Key topics covered at the CAPA Asia Aviation Summit include:
- CAPA Asia Pacific aviation outlook
- Key market updates: India, China and ASEAN
- LCC growth and development and the rise of low cost long haul
- The future of partnerships and alliances
- Cross border JVs and the multi brand airline model
- Opportunities in airport and airline retailing
- Optimising the airline-airport relationship
- The evolving distribution landscape: how to optimise the selling environment through NDC, rich content, dynamic pricing
- Using data, AI and digitalisation to cater to the needs of the modern traveller
Key topics covered at the CAPA Southeast Asia Corporate Travel Innovation Summit include:
- CAPA aviation outlook for the corporate market
- Supply and demand forecast for hotels
- Safety and security challenges of the mobile workforce
- Maximising value out of your travel programme
- Digitisation, personalisation and mobilisation of travel
- Balancing the needs of the modern business traveller with programme objectives and policies
- Role of travel as a procurement category
The CAPA Asia Summit is a must attend for those seeking to learn from and network with the key players and decision makers in the aviation and travel industry. We look forward to seeing you in Singapore in November!
To find out more or register click here!