CAPA’s roadshow of events throughout Australasia’s capital cities offers a unique blend of high level aviation content and corporate travel management insights and best practices. It is the ONLY platform that delivers a true end to end knowledge and networking experience for the travel industry, attracting players from across the entire travel ecosystem – from airlines, airports and hoteliers through to intermediaries and travel managers.
This is a must attend for those seeking to learn from, network and collaborate with today’s travel industry leaders!
Key topics include:
- Big picture aviation outlook and key airline industry developments
- Aviation and airport infrastructure and capacity challenges
- Supply and demand forecast for hotels
- Digitisation, personalisation and mobilisation of travel
- Role of alternative payments in reducing costs and enhancing seamless mobility
- Impact of technologies such as AI, machine learning, blockchain
- Balancing the needs of the modern business traveller with program objectives and policies
- Role of travel as a procurement category
Our fantastic line up of speakers will ensure you leave each event armed with the latest knowledge, solutions and data to help you create value for your travel programmes.
To find out more or register click here!