As 2018 is drawing to a close, we would like to thank you for all your amazing support of CAPA throughout the year.
Over the past 12 months, we have been very busy elves, achieving many important milestones for your stockings that we’d like to share.
More Like this
- Aviation is ‘trapped in a web of protectionism’, is ‘not punching above its weight’ and ‘represents 35%-40% of global trade by value’ – more insights from the CAPA Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory SummitFebruary 8, 2019
- Exclusive CAPA Report: Aviation & the music businessSeptember 5, 2017
- What’s in store in 2019? – save the dates for CAPA event insightsDecember 14, 2018
- Around the world by events – the CAPA summit cycle comes to a close in 2018December 7, 2018
- India’s evolving role in global aviation – setting course course to be an aviation powerhouseFebruary 1, 2019
- Unlocking the value of slots at congested airports – How does the aviation industry ensure congestion doesn’t limit growth? January 18, 2019
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aFebruary 2, 2018
- Skyscanner report: India on the riseFebruary 1, 2018
- While margins are being revised downwards, the current airline cycle is looking better than any other since the dawning of the jet ageAugust 1, 2018
- Evidence shows significant movements in fuel price have been a key driver in aircraft purchase and retirement decisions this decadeJanuary 15, 2019
- CAPA partners with STR to deliver the 2018 Global Aviation & Accommodation OutlookNovember 30, 2017
- Hot topic: ‘Bleisure’ and its growth trajectoryMarch 2, 2018