As 2018 is drawing to a close, we would like to thank you for all your amazing support of CAPA throughout the year.
Over the past 12 months, we have been very busy elves, achieving many important milestones for your stockings that we’d like to share.
More Like this
- Preparing for a gathering storm – CAPA releases 12-point survival plan for LCCsJuly 1, 2019
- Around the world by events – the CAPA summit cycle comes to a close in 2018December 7, 2018
- What’s in store in 2019? – save the dates for CAPA event insightsDecember 14, 2018
- Exclusive CAPA Report: Aviation & the music businessSeptember 5, 2017
- Aviation is ‘trapped in a web of protectionism’, is ‘not punching above its weight’ and ‘represents 35%-40% of global trade by value’ – more insights from the CAPA Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory SummitFebruary 8, 2019
- Your weekly travel and aviation Quote-aFebruary 2, 2018
- Unlocking the value of slots at congested airports – How does the aviation industry ensure congestion doesn’t limit growth? January 18, 2019
- Evidence shows significant movements in fuel price have been a key driver in aircraft purchase and retirement decisions this decadeJanuary 15, 2019
- India’s evolving role in global aviation – setting course course to be an aviation powerhouseFebruary 1, 2019
- While margins are being revised downwards, the current airline cycle is looking better than any other since the dawning of the jet ageAugust 1, 2018
- Skyscanner report: India on the riseFebruary 1, 2018
- CAPA partners with STR to deliver the 2018 Global Aviation & Accommodation OutlookNovember 30, 2017