The 2017 CAPA Adelaide Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit took place last Friday 1st September at the Rockford Adelaide, South Australia. The event included a variety of high profile industry leaders discussing topical issues related to aviation and corporate travel.
Miss out? Don’t worry, there are plenty more opportunities to take part in future CAPA Events. Take a look at what’s coming up here.
More Like this
- Andrew McEvoy: Adelaide can sustain capacity growth by tapping into inbound travellersAugust 24, 2017
- 2017 CAPA-ACTE Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – Wrap UpJune 1, 2017
- Low Cost Long Haul – Will it work? We speak to the industry!October 18, 2017
- Hear from the speakers: 2017 CAPA ACTE Global Aviation and Corporate Travel Summit in LondonOctober 13, 2017
- CAPA and ACTE set to host 2018’s largest gathering of corporate travel executives in the southern hemisphereSeptember 13, 2018
- Can airlines deliver what corporates want? CAPA-ACTE Global Summit insightsOctober 17, 2017
- SATC release 2017 International Market Place profile, hear from their CEO at CAPA-ACTE AdelaideAugust 16, 2017
- Exclusive interview with Qantas CEO scheduled for release at CAPA-ACTE 2017 Perth – July 4thJune 29, 2017
- The future of alliances and partnerships – We speak to the industry!October 19, 2017
- Focus on an event – 2017 Perth Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitJune 8, 2017
- BLOG: Live from London – insights from the CAPA agenda at the CAPA-ACTE Global SummitOctober 13, 2017
- Video of the Week – CAPA-ACTE 2017 Aviation and Corporate Travel SummitJune 26, 2017