Join the world’s Airline Leaders and Corporate Travel Executives in London, 11-13 October 2017, Sofitel London Heathrow.
For the second time, CAPA – Centre for Aviation has partnered with the Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE), to bring together CAPA’s Global Aviation Summit and ACTE’s Global Corporate Travel Conference for the industry’s ‘Must Attend’ event of the year.
This partnership adds opportunities for deep analysis of commercial aviation strategy as an added bonus to the quality programming you expect from ACTE. Plus: Gain unprecedented access to airline CEOs and executives during your ACTE/CAPA experience.
Join us in London (Sofitel London Heathrow) where attendees will engage with the greatest minds in aviation and business travel and get empowered to drive change within their organisations!
To find out more or register click here!
More Like this
- 2017 New Zealand Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, 17-18 OctoberAugust 21, 2017
- Focus on a Speaker – 2017 Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel SummitMay 18, 2017
- Airlines boogie on down to US ‘music cities’August 20, 2017
- Qatar Airways reveals first routes for its Qsuite ‘First in Business Class’ conceptJune 20, 2017
- Video of the Week – The State of the International Airline Market from the 2017 CAPA Americas Aviation SummitMay 18, 2017
- Will airlines enjoy the ‘craic’ and sign-up for new widebody airliner?May 24, 2017
- 2017 CAPA-ACTE Melbourne Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit – Wrap UpJune 1, 2017
- Video of the Week – CAPA Global Airports Outlook 2025June 9, 2017
- New Zealand-US capacity to reach record highs this summer as tourism boomsSeptember 4, 2017
- British Airways to launch London-Seychelles serviceSeptember 20, 2017
- Travellers see inflight broadband as an essential freedomAugust 9, 2017
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation & ForwardKeys at World Routes: Data Fuel StationAugust 24, 2017